Tel.: 1(800) 465-7046 | (705) 742-1350
Fiber Optical Service Cable
Lindsay Broadband Optical Service Node
Cable Customization Performance
The Lindsay Broadband Optical Service Cable product family are custom built to your requirements; (# of fibers, length, type of connector, jumper style or pigtail style). Specially designed feed – through 5/8” x 24 housing adapter prevents cable and transition cables from twisting.
All cable assemblies are manufactured using Floating Fiber Technology (FFT™) to prevent fiber bending causing increased attenuation due to temperature changes.
Standards compliant and Lindsay TOUGH
• Custom cable and transition lengths
• Available in most connector types including MTP
• Fully water blocked.
• Our 5/8” x 24 feed through adapter prevents cable rotation during
• Corning fiber, loose tube, armoured or unarmoured, and indoor/outdoor
• Cable available.
• ITU-T G.657B bend insensitive fiber optional
• FFT™ (Floating Fiber Technology) allows fiber movement in the transition
assembly during temperature changes.
• Hytrel lined tubing will remain flexible at low temperatures.
• 100% tested for Insertion loss and return loss.
• Telcordia GR-326 and GR-20 compliant